July 24, 2012

5 Great Posts on Blogging


I love learning new stuff about my interests (research geek here). Blogging is at the top of the list. I enjoy reading how other bloggers manage their time, find ideas and identify their voice. Here are a few awesome posts about blogging:

1. How to Start Your Blog with a Bang @A Beautiful Mess

2. 5 Things I've Learned About Blogging by Paper Crowns @Maidae

3. Keeping Your Style Consistent @Sillygrrl

4. How Do I Get More Blog Followers vlog @Love Elycia

5. Five Rules for Blogging as a Business @Single Dad Laughing

What's your favorite blog tip?

P.S. Don't forget, today's the last day to sign up for the Shabby Apple Giveaway!


9 comments :

  1. ooo these are great links. i'm not the best blogger, but my favorite tip is not to stress about it. sometimes i'm better than others - it usually falls to the side when i'm in edits or other projects but i tell myself that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an incredible tip and vital. I've had to remind myself about that too!

      Delete
  2. Looks like some great resources, gonna check them out :)

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really enlightening. Hope you can, Marielle. :D

      Delete
  3. Thanks for all the lovely links! Love what you've done with your blog. It's beautiful and so easy to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already read three of these, they definitely offer amazing advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get home and read all of these! Thanks for sharing, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit. I love hearing from you and dearly appreciate your comment!